Sunday, October 29, 2006

A week to lose it....

...and a month to get it back.

a saying my tri-geek ex-girlfriend used to say and it's been ringing thru my head all day today, thinking about the 90-ish hours of work, the 25 or so hours of sleep, and 1 or so hours of riding time I've had in the last 7 days. This was going to be my only 2-race weekend of the season and it turned into my first ZERO race weekend.



Add to that my sister is visiting from Brooklyn and it's her birthday...not only did I not touch a bike this weekend, I had gobs of cake and ice cream.

Now it's back to work for that deadline.

Sorry I missed the gang at Surf City, and that new run-up Sabine picked out especially for me.

Somebody send me a race report...wait I don't have time for a race report, I shouldn't even be writing this...

No comments: